Reaching financial freedom is a step change in life. It means you are self-sufficient, you control how and when you make money. However, it does not mean that you are not actively working or free from being dependent on someone (like a customer). Ask any business owner and they are very much dependent on the success of their customers returning.
However, reaching a point where your money makes enough of its own money is the pinnacle of financial success. This last shift to financial independence can take years and be overwhelming.
Not everyone can work eleven hours at their day job, raise kids, and start a profitable business to reach financial independence while learning to invest. It’s become impossible to watch hours of YouTube investing gurus, CNBC, read the WSJ, scan Bloomberg and get market alerts to stay on top of the best passive income investments.
Our goal is to help you cut through all the passive investment and side hustle clutter. Learn how to generate lifelong passive income and not the kind that requires you to fill-up a soda machine (unless you want to).
If you're looking for a place to share your passive income journey with other like-minded individuals, you have found your tribe.
WHY PASSIVE INCOME?
Reason #1: Flexibility
- Passive income gives you more opportunities to not be fixed to one job
- It allows you to move cities, change careers and not have to worry as much about income
- Freedom – more control over how and when you work for someone else (e.g. part-time job, volunteering)
Pay Yourself First
Learn how to put more money aside each month.
Cut debt from your life and create positive habits.
Learn how to invest and reach your goals faster.
Reason #2: Security
- Passive income affords you financial security against loss of work (e.g. layoff, furlough)
- Income is still being generated even if you suffer a health crisis and cannot actively work (e.g. short or long-term disability)
- A safety-net for unforeseen emergencies (e.g. car repairs, house repairs)
"Show business pays you a lot of money because eventually you're going to get screwed. And when you get screwed, you will have this pile of money off to the side..."
- Jay Leno
"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the 'gotta have it' scale."
- Zig Ziglar
"I don't want my daughters growing up entitled and spoiled. And I agree with my father - you give your children enough money to do something but not enough to do nothing"
- Matt King / The Descendants (2011)
Reason #3: Protection
- Can serve as a hedge against inflation, especially if your salary isn’t keeping up with inflation
- A safety-net for your net worth and savings (e.g. divorce, death) that protects against long-term loss.
JOIN OUR LIST
Stay Connected to UNEarned Inc.
Be the first to know when we launch new products and services.
Your contact info will not be sold, bartered, posted, or intentionally shared. Nor will we SPAM you daily with deals.